Friday, July 2, 2010

A Balloon Called Moaning


This album is rad. I was a little hesitant to buy it on iTunes because I had only heard a few of their songs and wasn't sure if I would like the whole thing, but I threw caution to the wind and bought it anyway. AWESOME DECISION. They're like the love child of The Arcade Fire and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs with a little more hop in their step. They don't really have a proper website, just a myspace page and a page with their latest single's video (Popinjay) but that will do for now. I HIGHLY recommend this band to any and everyone.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is your duty as my friend to bequeath your music purchases to me. It's in our contract, you know, that one you don't like talking about.

    ReplyDelete