Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Graffiti

Graffiti is absolutely, hands-down, one hundred percent, my favorite facebook application. I used to be able to say that Scrabble was my favorite, but it won't connect to my page anymore so poo-poo to that. 

Obviously, my favorite subjects are cats (just like in real life!).

Sometimes I like to take risks and will dabble in the art of self portraiture, like the one below:


I think the most important factor of my graffiti art is that it should make very little sense, if any sense at all. And the victim   recipient of my masterpieces should always wonder "WTF is this?"


But most often, using this application is just my little way of reminding you that you should probably make sure your doors are locked at night. Haha, just kidding. I would only look into you house from a window while you sleep. I understand boundaries, yo.

1 comment:

  1. I still want that first cat one blown up and framed over my future fireplace.

    ReplyDelete