Monday, January 11, 2010

Dear Livejournal,


Raise your hand if you've been monstrously frustrated recently (flails in response to own question).

I don't really care to divulge too much of my life out into the abyss that is the internet, but fuck I say.

Some things I would like to say "fuck" to recently may include, but is not limited to:

*people who don't understand the concept of personal space
*my cat pissing on my sheets
*owning a car that works for about 5 days and then dies. repeatedly.
*not having money
*not having money
*people who have parents who pay for crap but don't appreciate it. <--fuck that shit.

I feel as though I should attempt to end on a positive note seeing as this is a real downer of an update, but whatever, its the internet, you get what you pay for bitches.

1 comment:

  1. omg people who have parents who pay for crap but don't appreciate it.

    amen

    ReplyDelete