Friday, January 22, 2010

Rain. Aka: Sheer Glory


The rain is wonderful and for so many reasons. I don't simply disagree with those who dislike the rain. I kill them for heresy.
You see children, the rain is excellent because the rain makes me suddenly normal in my action and dress. Suddenly we must all stay in doors. Oh, pick up a book you say? I think I shall. Suddenly we must all wear many layers of dark colored hoodies. Oh, all of what my wardrobe consists of you say? Sounds most excellent. And on a governmental standpoint, California water crisis? Thank you rain.
For killing many heathens but saving all the animals in biblical times? Good choice rain, good choice.

All right, I see I'm starting to push it with my morbid humor. I guess I'll go to work.
Though on a work note: Screw Newport Restaurant Week, I want to stare at the rain and you DEPRIVE ME OF MY SIMPLE PLEASURES!
Oh well, serving a bunch of rich fogies has its pluses ("Chilled salad fork ma'am? PAY FOR MY COLLEGE!")

1 comment:

  1. hehehehehe how cute are you.

    ...pick up a book you say?

    ReplyDelete