Wednesday, November 25, 2009

celebrations and unnecessary pessimism

I just spent so long trying to figure out how to save this image file onto this stupid Mac computer. I don't understand these things. I don't even know why I tried for so long. I just really liked this stupid turkey and I really wanted to share it with the world. I honestly spent about 10 minutes trying to figure it out. I don't think I'm a slow person, but I definitely understand why old people struggle with technology now..
Speaking of old people, come this Thanksgiving I shall be 24.
Which, as everyone knows is one year from being 25, which is half of my twenties having lived. Which basically means I might as well be 30 years old. My life is over. I'm calling the old folk's home to come pick me up for I am clearly too senile to operate this damned Macintosh young-people-crap.
So, whatever, I'm not with the times. Don't judge me. You know what? I also think iphones are bullshit.
Yeah I'm bashing the Macintosh brand, SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO RICH WHITE KIDS. WHAT NOW?

.. I will now award myself the stupidest, least cogent, least structured blog post trophy now.

1 comment:

  1. cute! y'kno you can just drag the img from the browser to your desktop.

    ReplyDelete