Tuesday, November 10, 2009

sexualizing coffee

<----click to enlarge (twss)
I don't know why I drew this and I don't know why I compiled these pictures of my coffee from this morning. All I know is that today was my long coveted day off and this is what I did... this... is what I did.
*Original plans consisted a little more toward getting an oil change, buying some much needed face wash from Target and studying my new menu (new job, yay!).
*Actual day was instead spent eating an entire bag of Parmesan Goldfish crackers, playing ping pong, taking pictures of my coffee and drawing this random pre-teen.

Though of course everything will be made up for by the fact that Vu and I will be attending Demetri Martin's new stand up tonight at the UCB theatre.

And to use a much dated quote from middle school: "SCORE ONE FOR THE RON MAN!!!"
(I am the Ron Man).

1 comment:

  1. RON MAN. Was that a McDonald's commercial?

    Oh, and you get to hang with Vu and Demetri Martin in ONE NIGHT? You might as well just die now, Sjule.

    ReplyDelete