Wednesday, November 11, 2009

contributing to cat week


My babies. Heh-neh, Nao, stupid Grey that I don't love because he cries all night long and I want to punt him in a NON-LOVING manner.

This picture excludes Captain Mow, or as my siblings have been trying to change to "Chairman Mao".

Grey is the only cat that I refer to by actual name. All of the others have really elaborate sounds and squeals that go with their recognition. This is because Grey's an idiot. Stupid Grey. I'd kick him right now if I could.


(Echo of Kelli's voice in my head) "Why do you have to love our children unequally??!"

1 comment:

  1. Cannot handle that picture. All I want is millions of cats... and I don't even have one. You need to take full advantage and punt them all around, PUNT, PUNT AWAY!

    ReplyDelete